Crazy Climber Cabaret: Another very rare Taito release from 1980. Play human fly and scale a building while avoiding a wide variety of falling objects. Get picked up by a chopper at the top and do it all over again. The player assumes the role of a climber attempting to reach the top of four skyscrapers. The climber is controlled via two joysticks. There are multiple obstacles to include:
· Windows that open and close
· Residents who throw objects such as flower pots, buckets of water and fruit in an effort to knock the climber off the building.
· A condor, who drops eggs and excrement aimed at the climber.
· A giant ape whose punch can prove deadly.
· Falling steel girders and iron dumbbells.
The object is to climb to the top of the building and grab a waiting helicopter. There are four skyscrapers to ascend. This game has a steep learning curve.